Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Necessary, or Nice?

It's D-day.

I always do this to myself.

Somehow, some way, I'm always the proverbial "Chicken-with-her-head-cut-off" the day before we leave on a vacation.  And no, I've never actually seen said "Chicken", but if Yurii has his way, I will some day.

But.

I find myself with too much to do, and not enough time to do it.  So last night, I made another of my famous "lists".  This time, it had two columns:  "Necessary" and "Nice".  The necessary being, obviously, the things that MUST be done before vacation.  (aka before 6 a.m. tomorrow)  "Nice" are the things that I'd like to get done, but probably won't. 

Unfortunately, the "Necessary" list is full to overflowing.  The "Nice" list has things on it that I really really WANT to do, but just won't be able to fit in.  I'm looking longingly at my school filing supplies. . . . . sigh. . . . . . .

Oh, well.

Blogging is definitely on my "Nice" list.  Or maybe I should call it the "Naughty" list :-D.

Off to the races!

No comments: