In the past 5 days, my beloved has:
• made me breakfast in bed
• made 3 dinners
• reassigned chores to children
• taught children how to thoroughly clean the bathroom
• scrubbed my horrendous bathroom floors
• designed a program for our Medieval Feast
• given me space and time to do long-neglected chores
• greeted me with smiles, hugs, and kisses
• gutted and reorganized his closet
• walked the dog in the dark, cold evening
. . . . . . . and a host of other things that I'm hardly aware of.
Do you think I'm glad he's home???